The Old Curiosity Shop

Just because I look at the world sometimes and think 'What the hell is going on here?'

Name:
Location: England

Since stumbling out of University 2 years ago I've taken it upon myself to spend most of my time travelling around the world in a slightly haphazard way.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Back, With Yet More Morons

Hello world, well it has been a while hasn't it?! For that I apologise profusely but I'm ready with my excuses. Basically Tiscali suck, if you are tempted to sign up with them because they use Martin Clune's dulcet tones on the TV advert, don't bother because they are bloody useless. Anyway, I, along with most other people, have been guilty of stupidity whilst under the influence of alcohol, but these two young chaps take the biscuit. I mean setting yourself on fire is quite an achievement with a liquid.






Well that's it. Maybe you were expecting something a bit better to accompany my glorious return to the internet, but sod it, it'll do for now. I will keep this updated on a weekly basis from now on so keep checking back if you want. I've also got another blog on the go now for my 5 a side football team at primeministersselectxi.blogspot.com if you wanna read that. It'll be updated every Wednesday/Thursday, and will be filled with all sorts of highs, lows, unwarranted criticism (of others) and unwarranted praise (of me).

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home