The Old Curiosity Shop

Just because I look at the world sometimes and think 'What the hell is going on here?'

Name:
Location: England

Since stumbling out of University 2 years ago I've taken it upon myself to spend most of my time travelling around the world in a slightly haphazard way.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Steve Irwin

Well needless to say I was absolutly gutted about Steve Irwin dying the other day, I was actually a lot more upset than I thought I would be, but I guess when someone who seems so indestructable kicks the bucket it makes you think a little. It also made me think how close I came to signing off in a similar style when I swam over the top of a box jellyfish whilst snorkling on the Great Barrier Reef. Interesting to say the least.

Anyway, I found this on the ever reliable Youtube and I think it is a fitting send off:


I will also be posting those updates that I promised a week and a half ago and they will be going up on Saturday. Trust me.

Until then,

Crocs Rule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home