The Old Curiosity Shop

Just because I look at the world sometimes and think 'What the hell is going on here?'

Name:
Location: England

Since stumbling out of University 2 years ago I've taken it upon myself to spend most of my time travelling around the world in a slightly haphazard way.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

This Is The Modern Way




Greetings everyone, as I said in my last post I can't guarantee how often I am gonna keep updating this blog but I thought this little clip was too funny not to post straight away. When I first saw it I was a little confused as to why the guitarists from Towers Of London were chasing a carpenter who used a can of beer as a weapon through the streets of Peterborough, but I guess things like that are sometimes just too inexplicable to make sense of. Fucking funny though.

My favourite bit of the whole thing is the line "No, I'm not a rock star, I'm a carpenter." I believe if you read the early copies of the Bible, that is the exact thing that Joseph said to Mary when they first met.

As funny as this video is, it is unfortunately a prime example of 21st Century life in provincial English towns. That makes for quite depressing thinking really.

Anyway, it's time for me to go again now so until the next time,

Goodbye.

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Fred, I have to say you're surpassed yourself with that one, beautiful!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home