The Old Curiosity Shop

Just because I look at the world sometimes and think 'What the hell is going on here?'

Name:
Location: England

Since stumbling out of University 2 years ago I've taken it upon myself to spend most of my time travelling around the world in a slightly haphazard way.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Don't Believe The Truth?!

If there is anybody out there who hasn't given up on reading this then I'd like to welcome you all once again to my life. I have been shamed in to updating this again by someone who I can only assume was very bored at work and had nothing better to do than pester me about blogging.

Now, I've heard reports that this is true and also that it isn't, but either way I found it a bit odd. Basically, what you need to do is go in to Microsoft Word and in capital letters type Q33 NY. This is reporatedly the flight number of the first plane to hit the twin towers on 9/11. What you should do next is change it to font size 48 and then to font wingdings (it may appear as wingdings 1). If this has worked you may be a little surprised. I mean; a plane, 2 towers, the death symbol and the Jewish Star of David?! That is odd. If you haven't got any of that then read the instructions again. However, I must admit I'm not the one that worked this out which I hope means I have some kind of a life.

In other news, I apologise for not updating in ages, I've not had anything to write about, honestly. The only thing of any note is that Grimsby Town are as shite as ever but what I will say is (in the tune to 'Kumbaya My Lord' is :"Peter Bore my Lord, Peter Bore, Peter Bore my Lord, Peter Bore, Peter Bore my Lord, Peter Bore, Ohh Lord Peter Bore!!!!!!") He is wicked, the new Theo Walcott infact (even though he is older than him!).

But anyway, I promise an update next week of a gig i'm going to. The guys name is David Ford, he is a genius. If you have the chance, please buy his album, if not download his songs from iTunes. I recommend State Of The Union, Cheer Up (You Miserable Fuck) and A Long Time Ago. Brilliant stuff. He can also be found on myspace(http://www.myspace.com/davidford)

Anyway, check back sometime next week for the ultimate in gig reviews (hopefully with pics). There will also be other stuff for your viewing pleasure even if music ain't your thing,

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home