The Old Curiosity Shop

Just because I look at the world sometimes and think 'What the hell is going on here?'

Name:
Location: England

Since stumbling out of University 2 years ago I've taken it upon myself to spend most of my time travelling around the world in a slightly haphazard way.

Friday, September 22, 2006

This Sure Doesn't Look Like A Teddy Bear's Picnic

Hello everybody, once again i've found something that I consider to be of interest to you all. Apparantly this has been doing the rounds for a while but I only found out about it the other day and so in keeping with the highly irrelevant nature of this blog I give a you a tranquilized bear bouncing off a trampoline. Classic


Pretty funny isn't it?! Anyway, I've not got any traffic/pedestrian related gripes this week so it's a short post but until the next time,

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home